Banner
 

Convoy, Pop: 1,000

Convoy was named after the town of Convoy, Ireland by its first settlers in 1854. While about a half mile off the original Lincoln Highway path, it was an important gas and repair stop and the last stop traveling west before leaving Ohio for Indiana.

It has a small downtown with most amenities, and a restoration of an 1880s opera house is in progress.

© 2016 Klingstedt Brothers Web Design