Oceola (On the highway since 1921)
Oceola (pop: 250), was named by settlers as Osceola after the Seminole Indians, and now sports three Lincoln Highway pillars; one one-quarter mile east of town, a newly set replica in the center of town, and one a mile west on the rise of ground there. This crossroads town was also known as a stop-over by Commodore Perry on his way to the War of 1812 at Lake Erie.
- Foxfire Campground. (one mile west of Oceola; turn south to) 3699 Crawford-Wyandot Road, (740) 482-2190
This pillar, one mile east of Oceola, was dedicated in 1921 to commemorate the completion of brick paving across Crawford County